Buying commercial property in Australia can be a great investment opportunity. We are home to a strong economy, with a growing population and a diverse range of businesses. This makes it attractive to start or expand a business.
Helping you buy commercial property throughout Australia
If you are looking to invest in a commercial property in Australia, we can assist. Our team has experience purchasing properties for clients across a huge range of sectors.
We work with off market properties, shopping complexes, office spaces, industrial complexes, medical and specialist assets.
Eastview Advisory can assist you maximise your returns by selecting assets that are high in cash flow and offer good capital growth returns.
There are a number of factors to consider when buying commercial property in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley. These include
- Location: The location of the property is important, as it will affect the type of businesses that are interested in renting or buying it. Ideally, the property should be in a central location with good access to transportation and amenities.
- Size: The size of the property will depend on the type of business you are planning to start or expand. If you are planning to start a small business, you may be able to find a smaller property that is more affordable. If you are planning to expand a larger business, you may need to find a larger property that can accommodate your growth.
- Condition: The condition of the property is important, as it will affect the cost of a new build, fit out or renovation. If you are buying a property that needs significant work, you may want to factor in the cost of repairs and renovations when making your offer.
- Price: The price of the property is important, as you will need to make sure that you can afford it. If you are buying a property with a mortgage, you will need to factor in the monthly mortgage payments when making your decision.
- Strong economy: Australia is home to a strong economy, with a growing population and a diverse range of businesses. This makes it an attractive place to start or expand a business.
- Diverse businesses: Across the nation, we have a range of diverse range of businesses, from small businesses to large corporations.
- Affordable prices: Commercial property in the regional areas is generally more affordable than in other parts of Australia – especially capital cities.
Our team at Eastview Advisory can help you find the right investment in the commercial space.
We can assist with:
- 100% independently representing you and your interests
- Negotiation and due dilligence
- Providing peace of mind
- Helping you find the right property for your investments
- Access to off-market opportunities
- Liaising with your financial providers for the best possible outcome.
Generally, commercial buyers agents charge a flat fee or percentage of the purchase price. Typical charges range from 1% to 2.5% depending on the asset. To find out our fee structure, please book a consultation!