Fit out Project Management
You can work with us throughout the entire process or select only the services that you need and customise your ideal package from the options below.
Project managing fit outs in the Newcastle & Hunter Region.
A commercial property fit out is the process of renovating or refurbishing an existing commercial space to meet the specific needs of a business. This can involve a wide range of work, from structural changes to electrical and mechanical upgrades, as well as the installation of new furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
We help business owners across the Hunter Valley and Newcastle maximise their fit outs to suit their businesses specific requirements.
Here are some of the things we consider when planning a commercial property fit out
- The purpose of the space: What will the space be used for? This will determine the type of furniture, fixtures, and equipment that is needed.
- The size of the space: The size of the space will determine the amount of work that needs to be done, as well as the cost of materials and labor.
- The budget: It is important to set a budget for the project and stick to it. This will help to avoid overspending.
- The timeline: It is important to set a timeline for the project and stick to it to ensure that the project is completed on time.
- The quality of materials: It is important to use high-quality materials in order to ensure that the project is durable and long-lasting.
- The workmanship: It is important to hire a qualified tradespeople who will do the work properly and to a high standard. We are well connected with an array of trades in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
We manage fit outs across
- Hunter Valley
- Central Coast
- Port Stephens
Some common reasons include
- To improve the space’s functionality and efficiency
- Create a more modern and inviting environment for customers or employees
- Make the space more energy-efficient and in line with NABERS
- Comply with safety regulations
- To reflect the business’s brand identity