Commercial Property Purchases for Owner Occupiers Newcastle
Owner-occupied commercial real estate can be a sound investment for businesses of all sizes. Advantages include control over the property, tax benefits, equity and long term stability.
There are a number of factors that need to be considered when defining property requirements. Our team helps you with market research
- Budget: How much can the you afford to spend on a property?
- Needs: What type of property do you need? Is it retail, wholesale, industrial or another asset class?
- Wants: What features are important to your commercial property?
We offer a holistic site analysis where we assess all factors with the commercial property – size, access, construction, zoning, location, parking, utilities, security and conditions.
From here, we can prepare a strategy tailored to suit your specific requirements.
Once you find a commercial property that you are interested in, our team will prepare you to negotiate the terms of the sale. This includes the purchase price, the terms of the financing, and other possible fit out benefits.
Due diligence is crucial when considering a commercial property – helping you to reduce the risk of making a bad investment.
We provide due diligence in a variety of ways:
- Inspections: looking for any physical defects, such as cracks in the walls or roof, water damage, or pests.
- Property title: engaging a legal professional to ensure that the seller has the legal right to sell the property and that there are no conditions on the property
- Zoning: researching and understanding the zoning of the property
- Tenants: talking to potential tenants
Our work has results
We’re fiercely independent in representing your interests. Our sole goal is to achieve the best outcome for you, improving your business or investment performance through our holistic approach.
Our work speaks for itself – explore how Eastview Advisory has acted on behalf of a range of companies to deliver exceptional commercial property outcomes.